Saturday 4 October 2008

Hello!

So it is about time for me to start blogging properly, and stop testing it for work ;-)

My intention for this blog is to keep better in contact with my family and friends. I know I'm rubbish in calling you, sorry. Hopefully I'll be able to post my musings, photos and other things that has happened to me, when I'm commuting to work (can't read books or sleep all the time...). All that is required is a slightly better phone which I've put Ian on the case to sort out (Love you sweetheart)!.

So I have spent my whole Saturday morning setting up this blog. I guess I should admit that majority of the time was spent on creating the photo banner. Isn't it nice???

Isn't it a nice hat I got last Christmas? I found this photo when I was hunting for a photo for my profile. In the end I choose one of me taken at Dan & Jon's 80ies party.

It is now past midday, so I better get up. It is my turn to go to the bakery this morning. Will pop into our lovely butcher on the way too. Just need to decide what we should have for dinner tonight. Currently thinking duck breasts...

No comments: