Tuesday 2 December 2008

Weekend in Sweden

Ian and I spent the weekend in Sweden celebrating Mom's 65th birthday. On Saturday we had a very nice birthday party with lots and lots of cakes. (Mom have been very busy over the past weeks!) My aunt and my cousin Anna-Karin (with family) also came to the party which was very nice since I don't get to meet them very often. Obviously Per and Siri was there too as was Per's new girlfriend Carin.

I can't believe how tall Siri is now. And she is definitely coming to that age when I can take her out for a proper shopping spree, can't wait!!!

We finally got to meet Mom and Dad's new dog Sissi too. She was such an adorable dog, I almost brought her back with me. She is a Danish-Swedish farm dog and about 9 months old. She definitely fell for Ian, constantly begging for his attention or curling up in his lap.

She was also very fond of jumping up and down, sniffing through your hair, licking or sticking her nose in your ear. What can I say, completely adorable!

Time to get to work...Only two and a half days to go before HOLIDAY!!!!

No comments: