Wednesday 28 January 2009

Commuting got a lot more fun

So I've been playing some more with my iPhone and downloaded some apps. Found this fun camera app (quadcamera) that takes four or more photos in a short sequence and stitch them together. Not sure what to use it for, but it is fun. Next I downloaded photogene which is a photo editing app. You can play with the levels, crop, add borders etc. So far I'm pleased with it.

The above photo is the result of my demonstration for Hubby (doesn't he look nice?) during our train journey home yesterday. Commuting all of a sudden became a lot more fun!

Next I need to find a better blogging tool. It's painful not being able to copy text or undo. I've already have had to write this entry three times since I've accidentally deleted the picture. Oooops!

I'm very happy to see I have a new reader from Sweden, Tinkerbell! Thank you very much for your comment. Hope to see you soon again!

No comments: