Tuesday 4 August 2009

Back in business




I had a bit of a accident which is the reason for no postings in a while. My iPhone was very naugthy and decided to commit suicide by jumping out of my pocket and straight down onto a marble floor. CPR was fruitless so I had to surrender to a life without iPhone.

I must admit it was hard. We had become quite close. So in the end I decided to treat myself to a new one. Sunday was the big day when I went to the shop and picked out my new friend. And we have been happy ever since ;-)

I was particular pleased to find out that I could download all my apps without having to pay for them again. Good thinking Apple...

So now I'm back in the 'being mobile' business. And so is our Rumtopft...

Well, a new batch of the rumtopft is under preparation! This year we have actually started it on time; that is in June. We started with the must have strawberries. Followed by our homegrown wild strawberries (smultron). Last night we added blackberries (björnbär), blueberries (blåbär) and apricots.

There is still some space left before the pot is filled to the brim. Then it has to happily sit and brew until Christmas. I must say it looks (and smells) really nice. I must admit we have splashed out a bit on a 5 year old rum so it should become really yummy. Laurie and Linda, we will save some extra for you ;-)




Doesn't it look lovely?

2 comments:

hundenstina said...

Roligt att du är tillbaka!!!
Hoppas att ni har haft en mysig semester.
Fin bild med alla mumsiga bär ...

Blissblogger said...

Yummy! Can't wait for the hangover! :o)