Saturday 28 March 2009

Afternoon in Exeter




On the road back from Exeter. I'm stuck in the back seat as Rob has stolen my front seat. Don't really mind to be honest. Means I can sit here in the back playing with my iPhone.


We have all been to a family get-together in Exeter. Ian, Rob, Ruth, Piers and I all piled in to the cars this morning to meet up with Jane, James and the extended Hutton family for lunch. Ian's uncle Neil and aunt Rowe was there. It was good to see them again. Haven't seen them since Jane and James's wedding. Ian's cousins were also there with their kids. It was very nice to finally meet them.

Rowe, who organised the event, had picked a very nice restaurant for us to meet. Luckily we had a whole room to ourselves. Specially since it were 19 of us. After a few hours of splendid company and good food it was time for us to head home. We now have a four hour drive to get back home (and my battery is nearly dead!).

Exeter seems like a really nice place, the little I saw of it. I definately like to explore it some more. Perhaps next time. In the meantime, here are some photos I took.






No comments: